It is Get Into Healthy’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting personally identifiable information you may provide us through the Website.
- How we use this information, and under what circumstances we may disclose the information to third parties.
- Depending on your activities when visiting our Website, you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions.
- Like most website operators, Get Into Healthy collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available.
- Such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- Get Into Healthy purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Get Into Healthy visitors use its website.
- From time to time, Get Into Healthy may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Get Into Healthy also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.getintohealthy.com blog posts.
- Get Into Healthy only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to Get Into Healthy websites choose to interact with Get Into Healthy in ways that require Get Into Healthy to gather personally-identifying information.
- The amount and type of information that Get Into Healthy gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
- For example, we may ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.getintohealthy.com to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Ads appearing on our website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies.
- These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer.
- This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
Links To External Sites
- Our Service may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us.
- If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Site May use Google Ad Words for Re marketing
https://www.getintohealthy.com may use the re marketing services to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site.
- It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an inquiry.
- This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page or a site in the Google Display Network.
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page,
- and if you want to you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Get Into Healthy discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations.
- that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Get Into Healthy behalf or to provide services available at Get Into Healthy website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
- Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Get Into Healthy website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Get Into Healthy will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
- Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations.
- As described above, Get Into Healthy discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests.
Or when Get Into Healthy believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Get Into Healthy, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://www.getintohealthy.com and have supplied your email address.
Get Into Healthy may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Get Into Healthy and our products.
We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Get Into Healthy takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Get Into Healthy may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
Get Into Healthy may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
However, Get Into Healthy does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Get Into Healthy uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.